Sunday, July 17, 2011

Penggalan Lagu Taylor Swift

Hm... Entah kenapa beberapa dari lagu taylor swift begitu menggambarkan apa yang saya rasakan saat ini. Tapi, lucunya tidak ada satu lagu penuh yangmenggambarkan apa yang saya rasakan. Hanya beberapa baris lirik dari lagu-lagu yang berbeda. Dan lirik-lirik ini menjadi theme lyrics saya untuk saat ini.

He’s the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He’s the song in the car I keep singin’ don’t know why I do.

The music starts playing like the end of the sad movie
It’s the kind of the ending you don’t really wanna see

Never wanna this, Never wanna see you hurt
Every little bump in the road I try to swerp
But people are people and sometimes it doesn’t work out

I can’t breathe without you but I have to!

It’s 2 a.m.
feeling like I just lost a friend
hope you know it’s not easy, easy for me

So many things I wish you knew
So many walls that I can’t breakthrough

And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now
The end

No comments:

Post a Comment